Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. We welcome staff and students of all beliefs and backgrounds.
More about ACU Profile
Find out how to apply as an undergraduate, postgraduate, domestic, international or research student.
More about Entry into ACU
International study opportunities for students.
More about Study overseas
ACU is a national public university with courses on offer across Australia, open to students of all cultures and religions.
More about ACU International
ACU offers many opportunities to undertake supervised research at either the masters or doctoral level.
Learn more about Research Courses
Expand your personal and professional network by staying in touch with the ACU community.
Learn more about Alumni Network
Existing applicant login
Sign up for customised job alerts
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The Institute for Positive Psychology and Education (IPPE) at Australian Catholic University is undergoing significant research intensification to position ACU as a leader in the international research arena in selected areas of strategic research interest. IPPE is led by an integrated team of world-class researchers as well outstanding mid / early career researchers and post-doctoral research fellows who currently hold a number of prestigious externally funded research grants.
We are seeking a Research Fellow to join IPPE to assist Professor John Marshall Reeve with his research. The position is designed to support Professor Reeve’s research and foster links between the successful applicant and other research programs and researchers within IPPE.
As Research Fellow you will:
· establish a quality research program
· contribute to quality research including high quality outputs of research aligned to ACU research priorities
· work with and support senior academic staff while contributing independently or collaboratively in research
· contribute to processes and share knowledge with staff and students to benefit the immediate academic team.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
· a PhD in a relevant discipline
· evidence of alignment and/or experience in research in a relevant area
· ability to lead and co-author research publications
· relevant demonstrated quantitative skills e.g. structural equation modelling, longitudinal data modelling and multilevel modelling
· native fluency in both the Korean and English languages
· thorough knowledge of Korean school education
· experience in conducting either laboratory experiments or school-based interventions with teachers, or both
· experience and skill in using sophisticated statistical software (e.g.HLM)
· publication success in top-tier, peer-reviewed education journals
This position involves child-related employment and a Working with Children clearance will be required.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Obtain the Position Description here PD Research Fellow_IPPE.pdf. Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $116,456 - $137,295 pa, including salary component $98,407 - $116,186 pa (Academic Classification Level B), plus employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be directed to Associate Professor Phil Parker, Institute for Positive Psychology and Education via email to email@example.com
Candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit www.acu.edu.au/careers”
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 29 November 2018
Advertised: 29 Oct 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 29 Nov 2018 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back Apply now
We will email you new jobs that match this search.
Great, we can send you jobs like this, if this is your first time signing up, please check your inbox to confirm your subscription.
The email address was invalid, please check for errors.
You must agree to the privacy statement
Powered by PageUp